Individual planning from an infant toddler to a preschool setting may include a Transition Conference to develop a transition plan. If the child has a disability, it would be a part of the Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP). If not, a program could still develop a transition plan with the receiving preschool and the family to include activities to prepare the child , the family and the receiving program.
- Disability Resource Center, Center for Accessible Living
- Bridges4Kids : Building Partnerships between Families, Schools and Communities
- ECRP : Early Childhood Research & Practice
- FACTS/LRE : Family and Child Transitions into Least Restrictive Environments
- Step by Step Guide Version 10.0 (pdf) add to library, re-establish url, revision number since 10.0 has been revised?
- Step by Step (Spanish) Version 10.0 (pdf) needs to be revised