All children will experience transition whether it is planned for or not. However, when communities support families and children through comprehensive transition planning, both feel more supported throughout the process. Planning should include preparing the child, preparing the family, building communication and collaboration linkages, and preparing the receiving kindergarten program staff.
- Disability Resource Center, Center for Accessible Living
- National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center
- My Child’s Likes and Dislikes (doc) re-est link
- Kentucky Early Childhood Resources REDIRECT
- Kentucky Partnership for Early Childhood Services
- Preschool Resources REDIRECT – KY Department of Education
- Primary Style Version 10.0 pdf and reestablish url from wpress library run by kathy